As an Operator you are responsible for producing our delicious products. You set up, operate and check the line equipment, so that they are available on time according to the applicable recipes and procedures. This means that you carefully check the presence of raw materials, packaging and mold sets. You are also responsible for properly setting up, adjusting and starting up the production line, monitoring the correct operation and adjusting dosages, speed, size and/or temperature where necessary.
You also check the production output for appearance, weight and numbers. You register the production data (quality, quantity and technical condition) and you work according to our work manuel.
- You have at least LBO / MBO work and thinking level;
- You have knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
- You like to work accurately and work with a view to the quality of products;
- You are result oriented and flexible;
- You are proactive and enjoy working with colleagues;
- It helps when you have already experience in a food company;
- You are willing to work in a shift (2 or 3).
Company profileThe company is a manufacturer of frozen foods, especially snacks. They make frikandels, croquettes, burgers, mini snacks, spring rolls and similar products. With well known brand such as Beckers, Mexicano, Bicky Burger and Daloon. We do this with total of 5 production locations in the Netherlands and a production location in Belgium, Denmark and the United Kingdom.
In addition to work with the most tastiest snacks, we offer you a position with room for you own input, flexibility, responsibility and creativity in a growing organization with enthusiastic colleagues.
- € 14,15 bruto an hour salary;
- 12% extra salary for working in shifts, total € 16,84 an hour;
- 8% holiday money;
- 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime);
- We provide you a house close as possible to the job. We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We take care of transport;
- We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
- We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance and your taxes number.
If you are very enthusiastic about this vacancy, apply immediately and in 24 hours we get in touch with you!