Job descriptionTo strengthen the team for our client, we are looking for motivated people who like to work with their hands. Within the production there is room for personal development and you can learn a lot in the workplace. For example, you can work in the packaging department. Here you will find all the products that we produce of Plywood Chipboard with an HPL top layer into solid wood solid plastic product with trade name Simacore. Based on a production drawing, the sheets are checked for dimensions, quality and are cleaned before packing. You do this together with your colleagues from the final inspection. In addition, we are also looking for people who already have some experience with woodworking or be motivated to learn this. This is for our Special Operations department and the department Sima core. We make blades here that cannot be made entirely by machines and where handicrafts and working with hand machines play an important role on a daily basis.
You’ll work in two shifts, the working hours are from 07:00 to 16:00 & from 15:30 to 00:30.
Requirements• You are a team player and can handle physically demanding work;
• You are eager to learn something new;
• You live in the Nijmegen area;
• You like working in the evening;
• You speak Dutch or English.
Company profileOur client has been around since 2015 and is a renowned producer of kitchen worktops. They have a branch in Beuningen, 's-Heerenberg and will also open a production location in Wijchen this year due to growth. They make kitchen worktops from various materials and are now a concept at every kitchen store.
BenefitsThis vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- A meal if when you work in the evening shift;
- Salary of €12.93 gross per hour excluding shift bonus;
- A 15% surcharge which brings you to a salary of €14.43 gross per hour;
- After 10 pm you will receive a 30% surcharge, which brings you to a salary of €16.32 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back
- We will escort you to get your bsn number
- A jobcoach that will visit you often, our jobcoaches are speaking Dutch, English and Greek.
We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the person we are looking for? Please apply and we will give you a respons in 24 hours to schedule an online appointment so we can meet you in person.