As a shipping employee you will be scheduled in the day or night shift (09:00 - 16:45 / 01:30 - 09:15) and you will make sure that all goods are prepared at the right place for the driver. Simple right?
Throughout the day, different tasks are expected of you so that no day is the same and you continue to like it with us. One of the many + sides of working at Lekkerland!
- Using loading lists and scanning, you place the containers in the correct order for the driver's route;
- You prepare frozen, refrigerated and non-refrigerated goods;
- You make customer specific samples to check the orders. In case of incompleteness, you collect the missing order(s);
- If the volume is too high, you move containers to other areas.
Who are you
Who are you?
- You have an affinity with logistics;
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO is a plus;
What do you get from us?
Your salary can increase considerably with us because of the extra allowances you will receive, good news, right? At least think of the following:
- A nice hourly wage between €12,71 and €14,49 gross per hour;
- Net travel expenses so you can go to work carefree
- A temporary contract with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- A fulltime workweek of 36 hours on average (working days from Monday till Friday);
- 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime).
- We provide you a house close as possible to the job. We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is 150 euro per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base form your salary.
- We take care of transport
- We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house.
- We will fix your Dutch health care insurance and your taxes number.